We are excited to invite you to join the upcoming 14-day guided group juice detoxification program led by Dr. Hunter.
Key aspects of the program include:
- 100% food-based
- Allows the participant to maintain work and family commitments while undertaking the detoxification
- Designed by physicians based on hundreds of hours of research and clinical observation and implemented in individual and group settings for over 30 years.
- 100% doctor-guided throughout the entire program
- The methodical design ensures that health benefits are maintained long after the detoxification has been completed
- The program is individualized for each participant's unique health picture
The class will meet as a group 3 times, prior to initiating each phase of the detox program. A comprehensive guide booklet will accompany the class support series.
A brief list of just a few of the many benefits of detoxification include:
- Abundant Energy
- Improved Mental Clarity
- Weight Loss
- Reduced Pain
- Immune System Enhancement
- Improved digestion
- Balanced moods
- Enable metabolism to reset
- Dramatic reduction of inflammation
- Improved sleep quality
- Liver Detoxification and Regeneration
- Enhanced cellular and tissue repair
- Decreased congestion
- Normalization of blood sugar
- Reduction of high blood pressure
Pertinent logistical information includes:
- Where: Coeur d’ Alene Healing Arts Clinic
- When: Thursday, April 14th, 6:30-8p, Sunday, April 17th, 4-5:30p, Thursday, April 21st, 6:30-8p
- Cost: $100 (Includes guide booklet, class support series, and continuous access to Dr. Hunter during the program)
Established patients and individuals new to Coeur d' Alene Healing Arts are welcome to participate in the program.
For more details or to register please call Coeur d' Alene Healing Arts at (208)-664-1644.
Participation is limited to the first 20 individuals who register.